Technical standards are set by the European Committee for Electrotechnical Standardization (CENELEC) and published in the Official Journal (OJ) to keep manufacturers of industrial equipment and machinery updated with current and forthcoming requirements for demonstrating conformity with the following EU Directives:-
In Europe, testing requirements for electrical equipment and machinery classified for use as industrial, light industrial or commercial are defined according to their function, where they are used and how they are connected to a power supply network.
• On-site safety assessments of small or large electrical machines
• Technical support (BIS listed) for UK machinery manufacturers
• Certificates of Conformity, Test Reports, and Technical Files
• Assessments to NFPA / ANSI , Semi S2 standards for industrial machinery/control
• On-site testing for EMC / EMF / FCC (UKAS accredited for laboratory testing)
Test My Product
Please click here to contact us for immediate attention.
The table below lists our subject area. There are many standards published which can be used for ‘Presumption of Conformity’ and it is extremely important to choose the ones that are relevant to your product.
CRANAGE can help with all your testing needs. For further details please contact the testing team on